PADI OPEN WATER COURSE
Where the adventure starts
Fun and adventure in diving doesn’t begin after you become a certified diver. It begin when you first start dive in the PADI Open Water Diver Course – the single most popular diving course in the world.
The PADI Open Water Diver course teaches student divers the foundational knowledge and skill they need to dive with a buddy, independent of supervision.
COURSE OVERVIEW :
- Course orientation : Course standards and administrative procedure
- This course is divided into 3 Session : Classroom, Confined water and Open water training dives
- Five presentations in classroom session with PADI Video presentation or Complete System Lesson Guides.
- Five confined water dives in pool session.
- Four open water dives and One optional skin dive during a weekend trip.
- This course can be completed by 2 classroom sessions, 2 pool session and 4 Open water training dives during weekend trip.
For more info and pricing please email to email@example.com or call us at 021 5605091